Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) enable your client applications to access and manipulate data from a variety of sources through an OLE DB provider. Its primary benefits are ease of use, high speed, low memory overhead, and a small disk footprint. ADO supports key features for building client/server and Web-based applications. Microsoft Activex Data Objects Library 11 DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1) 'Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library'.Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library VB6.0. VB6.0Microsoft ActiveX Data ObjectsMicrosoft ActiveX Data Objects 25 MircroActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library msado15.dll.activex objectMicrosoft ActiveX Data Objects. They don't know to select the 'Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects x.x Library' from the Tools - References. Any code to automatically update MS ADO library settings? Note: In Office we are using MS 2010. I think the client's office is using Micorsoft XP. I have a problem with Microsoft ActiveX Data objects 2.7 Library.I want to connect a SQL server database with automation: Name: ADO.Connection. Type: Automation. SubType: 'Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library'.Connection. I set the property 'With Events' of this automation to 'yes'. When i start the programm, Navision execute the.
Errors related to msadox.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msadox.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because msadox.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting msadox.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading msadox.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because msadox.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- msadox.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall msadox.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Microsoft Activex Data Objects 2.5 Library Download
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.